I should be doing my homework.
things still sucking at the hospital.
I got tagged by , , , ... you guys are so evil D:
1. - You must posts these rules:
2.- Each person has to share 10 things about them
3.- Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer
4.- Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal
5.- Go to their page to inform them they are tagged (we have mentions now, using that)
6.- Not something like " you are tagged if you read that"
7.- You have to legitimately tag 10 people
8.- No tag-backs
9.- You can't say that you don't do tags.
10.-You MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY ERMAGERD
10 things about me:
1. For the first time in my 32 year of life I decided to dye my hair, now I have this style called ombre; we tried it to be violet but my hair resisted it and now its just a light brown.
2. I have always been a real sad person but I mask it pretty well because I hate people in real life getting close to me just because they want to ask me if I’m okay and/or they have some pity on me
3. I have never feel okay about my body and how I look
4. I have problems with my knees (thanks to me acting like a was superman/wonderwoman/batman at work)
5. I love boobs
6. I would love to have bigger boobs
7. I don’t get why I care so much about helping people if I hate people so much
8. I want to adopt kids
9. Patients don’t always trust in me when they first see me because I look too young.
10. I think I’ll never get married
1. What is your favorite childhood memory?
Even when I know I had a good childhood, especially compared to other people, I don’t have a favorite memory, for me all my childhood, adolescence and adulthood have been plagued with sadness and I wish I was never born.
But if I have to really pick a fav thing that would be having a family, my family, because they are the only reason why I try to live
2. Did/do you have a pet that you had/have a strong connection with? Tell us about them :3
No, no time or space for pets.
3. Which TMNT do you most identify with? (not necessarily your favorite)
4. What is your favorite beverage?
Coca-cola and I also love barley
5. What is your favorite color and why?
it used to be black, but too much of a same color can be boring, so right now I’m with purple, why? I really don’t know why, I pick a different color every now and then for different things, if it’s for clothingurple, accessories: pink, drawing: blue
6. What outfit or article of clothing is your favorite and why?
tshirt and shorts, because that means I’m at home and relaxing in front of the pc
7. What is your dream for the future?
living an easy and relaxing life
8. Is there a subject/hobby that you are interested in that you don't often get to talk about? What is it?
no, I’m just boring and have nothing else to do.
But I wish I could draw more, lately I haven’t been able to draw a thing and that makes me super sad
9. What is the geekiest thing you own?
I don’t even know what could be considered geeky
10. What do you collect and why?
I don’t think anything I have could be called a collection, I used to collect key chains with my big sister, that was when my dad used to travel a lot and he started bringing us key chains from were he had been and then we asked for more because they were so pretty, but we don’t do that anymore
1: What Animal do you find to be the most fascinating? (it doesn't have to be your favourite)
humans, yes, they are from the animal realm so I’m going to say humans, the pretty little bastards that destroy everything they touch but also create a lot of things, they can be so stupid and cruel, but sometimes you can’t put all the blame on them, I hate them so much, but I get worried when they get hurt.
2: What story (Movie/comic/book/cartoon) destroyed you the most emotionally when you finished it? In like... a satisfying way?
3: Do you partake in any silly superstitions just because they're fun?
well, I guess it’s part of being Mexican, most Mexicans believe in something or in many things, and my family has a history of paranormal stuff happening to them, specially to my mother.
4: Is there anything you desperately want to own (like a movie/book/etc) but you cannot find it for sale ANYWHERE? What is it if yes?
*sigh* Tiger & Bunny doujinshis with Kotetsu as the seme
And not like I don’t know where to find it, more like I don’t have the money: wild tiger’s 12’’PM figure *dool*, and other figures from the T&B anime, I want them all
5: Do you own multiple versions of the same thing because you love it that much? If so, what?
usually it’s music, I have multiple versions of a couple of songs, music is really important for me
6: What's the dumbest poster you've ever had in your room at whatever stage in life?
uh, I will have it, it’s an neo genesis evangelion poster I bought when I was in high school, I didn’t even like the anime but it was popular at the time
7: Pick your favourite character and tell me one of their FLAWS you actually like and why.
Kotetsu T. Kaburagi from Tiger & Bunny. Errrr… flaws that I like? I’m not sure how that works. Okay, well, people often tell that he like to meddle into other people’s affairs, but I don’t really see it like that, he is pretty much a parent like figure and I find him adorable for that, I guess that it’s the fact that people isn’t used to so much love and worry throw at their direction what made them feel awkward.
8: Do you have a fandom or franchise you love to death but no-one else seems to know about?
nana to kaoru, it’s a little embarrassing because it’s erotic
9: Have you ever walked out of a movie because it was that bad? If yes, which one?
no I haven’t, but I wanted to walk out when watching “boys don’t cry”
10: If you're into TMNT, what's your favourite aspect of it (and from which incarnation) beyond the characters or fandom? If you're not a fan of TMNT this question applies to MLP instead. Or whatever fandom you love the most right now.
1. If you could pick your perfect guy from any tv show/movie who would you pick?
mmmh, this is a difficult question…. I’m between Huges Maes from Fullmetal alchemist and Kotetsu T. Kaburagi from Tiger & Bunny, both are handsome, funny kind of dorky, loving, super faithful, but I guess I’ll stay with Kotetsu because now that I remember he can also cook (and maybe his partner –Barnaby- would stick around )
2. What is your first memory?
I was like 4 y/o and I remember I was at the gate of my home waiting for my big sister to come back from school.
3. Describe a time when you were a kid and you felt that everything was right in the world.
that never happened
4. Tell me about an interesting dream you once had.
well I don’t dream often but when I do my dream are kind of creepy, I’m not ready to tell you about the scariest of them, but when I was in high school I dreamed (more than once) about going out with the rest of the school to a trip to the beach, there we found a giant sand castle, like normal castle size, we got inside the castle and got lost, everytime I had that dream it ended with me falling
5. Want kids? Don't want kids? Why or why not?
I really don’t want kids, but I want to adopt at last two, because I like kids and I don’t like the idea of so many kids that doesn’t have parents to love them and take care of them.
6. When you're sick, what helps you feel better?
I take a bath, I eat and I sleep
7. What was your favourite animated film of 2013?
Despicable me 2, and the Monster High movies: Scaris City of Frights and 13 wishes (not sure if they are from 2013)
8. What is one of the geekiest things you've ever done?
I don’t even know what is considered geeky v_v
9. What is your favourite comfort food?
10. What do you think about Canada?
What I have hear… it’s cold, it’s beautiful, the people there is nice, it’s expensive to live there, and they have an amazing health care system
1) Do you really like your job/career or you would like to try something else now?
I like a lot of things, but being a doctor was my goal since elementary school and I don’t really see me doing anything else.
2) Forgive and forget, do you believe in this or not so much?
No, I think we can forgive, but forget is not possible, it goes agains your self defense instincts, if someone or something hurts you it’s better to remember how it happen
3) What do you think of art thefts?
That they don’t see how they are losing their time, they could be doing something else, making themselves grow up and be something.
4) What’s your favorite fictional character of the 90’s?
I don’t think I have one
5) If you could travel to anyplace in the world, where would you go?
6) In art, do you prefer a dark and grim style or a bright and colorful one?
I like both
7) Do you have any phobias?
I’m afraid of heights, makes me want to fall
8) Have you ever created an OC (if so, say who is she or he)? Why or why not?
I have made so many, they are so much fun
9) Which one has been the most awkward period of your life?
I guess it was highschool, I felt in love with my bestfriend but I couldn’t tell him because I didn’t wanted him to be my boyfriend so telling him would give him the wrong idea, I just wanted to be there and see him being happy, but it sucked so much seen him suffer because of other people and at those times I really really feel like telling him that he was being loved even if it was just me, but yeah, I didn’t wanted him to leave me… eventually I told him. He doesn’t speaks to me anymore, even if we are “friends” on facebook. So much for bestfriends.
10) Marriage. Before or after your 30's?
Well, I’m 31, so that solves the question XD
Okay, now my questions:
1. Are you happy?
2. Name the nicest persons you have come to meet online.
3. What do you think about horror movies nowdays?
4. If you wanted someone dead, how would you do it? (be real, what method you have available?).
5. Your favorite holyday and why?
6. What do you think about doctors?
7. How morbid you are?
8. Your favorite horror movie and why?
9. For how long do you think you would survive a zombie apocalypse?
10. Your favorite kind of story and why?
And I tag: